The last day of summer has arrived for most of us. School starts tomorrow for the kids. Lucky for me, I have a kindergartner who starts a week later then everyone else and we still have a week to play and have fun. But for today we celebrated with our friends for their last day of summer. I have my nieces staying with me for a few days and so we got with Myken and headed to the big hill at the park. Myken was able to get some HUGE billboard signs and we used them as a HUGE slip n' slide at the park hill. WHAT A BLAST! We had only a few major crashes, but for the most part had a great time. The kids would pile on tubes, slide on bellies, bums, whatever. We used some dish soap to make it super slick and had so much fun. I got quite of few pictures. ENJOY!
By the end we had the biggest mud hole at the bottom and lots of bubbles. It didn't stop the kids though, they kept on slidin'!
I couldn't believe how brave Ike was. He isn't always the one to try these new things, but he was all over that slide!
Best of Buds, Jane and Haylee spent the whole day sliding down together. It was great entertainment!
We are going to have to do that a few more times next year. It was so much fun. Thanks Myken. I know it's a ton of work, but we had the best time ever! We are a little sad that summer is over and school is starting, but I am excited for Jane to start school. I know most mom's are sad when their kids start school, but I am so excited for her. I know she is going to do really well. She is so ready and I am happy for her. I am sad to see them grow up and stuff, but I am excited for her to start school and be grown up! We have had a great summer. It's been fun hangin' out with all our friends!
3 comments:
That looks like a BLAST!!
That is the coolest thing ever. What fun!
We had such a good time, thanks to you and Myken for setting it up. My kids LOVE it!! Love all the pics!
Post a Comment