Adam and I bought our house about 6 years ago and it was definitely a fixer upper. We have totally remodeled the inside making it go from a 3 bed 2 bath upstairs to a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. The basement stills needs to be finished and I am hoping to do that sometime in the near future, when the budget allows! It has been a lot of fun and a great experience for the both of us. Adam is so handy and knows how to do everything and is willing to take things on and try. I love it. We didn't get pictures of the inside, but we just recently finished the exterior of the house. You'll have to use your imagination on the yard. Just picture it with dead grass, no sidewalk to the front door, no flowerbeds, just those bushes that have tons of spiderwebs in them and they were along the front of the house.
BEFORE............
BEFORE............
I took this picture in March so I have no flowers or anything, but I wanted to get a before picture of the exterior since I didn't of the interior.
AFTER.....
5 comments:
WOW. i love it. it looks so good!!!! i need to get over there and see it in person.
for aaron's birthday i'm having the fam over to my place sunday night for dessert and just hanging out... hopefully you guys don't have plans yet, i just barely started planning this.
I love it as well. You guys did such a great job and it looks great in person!
It does look great! WOW!
It looks so great! Isn't awesome how it can make it feel and look like a whole new house!? It looks amazing!
I came to your blog just to leave a comment about your house and was happy to see a post about it. We walked by on Sunday and we noticed immediately. Good choice on the colors and the shutters. You really have changed it for the better!
Post a Comment