Monday, December 6, 2010

SLEDDING FUN!

I know I've said it a thousand times, but I am so lucky to have married such a wonderful man! Adam got up and took the kids sledding the other morning. They had a blast. Then Adam and Jane spent the rest of the morning snowblowing the entire neighborhoods driveways. They had so much fun! Pearl even got in on the fun. She is such a fun dog and we love her to death!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Adam is a good dad, no doubt about it. That is such a fun picture to have. Can't believe all the snow you have. We don't have any up here in OR!
And good job to Jane for telling her story!

The Shelton Family said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I want to take Jada sledding so bad, but prob not a good idea for me to go sledding right now:) I will have to see if Trav can take her-now all we need is some more snow!

don and jacki said...

Ohhhh... that IS Adam... I thought that I was looking at Fred!