
We had our annual Shelton Christmas Party on Saturday and it was so much fun. We decided to have it at Spencer and Brittany's house this year, because Shunae and I are so close to having babies and you can never trust the weather in Wyoming. We had so much fun. We had an ugly sweater contest, opened lots of gifts, ate yummy food, and played games. I love my family so much and wish we all lived close so we could see each other more often. It's always wild, but fun!
Jane and I had so much fun making Adam and I's ugly sweater! Adam was going to go as cousin Eddie, but felt bad cause Jane had worked so hard on his sweater! I actually won the Best Overall Ugly Sweater. Adam won Best Christmas Spirit Sweater, Travis won Cheesiest Sweater, and Shunae won fluffiest!

Shunae, Travis, and Jada in their ugly sweaters! I'm lovin' Travis' turtleneck, you can't see, but Nae had embellished the sweaters with some cute Christmas Kittens! So funny!

Grandpa and Grandma Shelton in their ugly sweaters!

Aaron and Bonnie in their ugly sweaters! I actually thought Bonnie's was quite cute!

Spencer, Britt, and Wyatt in their ugly sweaters!

Shunae and I am both due with babies about 3 weeks apart. She is actually due on December 24th, but is being induced on the 20th. I am due on the 15th of January, but hopefully will come in a week or two. We had to take the famous belly pictures!
9 month bellies!

Grandpa wins the biggest belly award I'm afraid :)

Grandpa and Grandma Shelton always go all out on the Christmas gifts and this year was no different. Ike and Cal and really enjoying their race car track. It has been hours of entertainment! Thanks for all the fun times family! We love you!
1 comment:
I am LOVING your ugly sweaters! everyone's is pretty great! And your belly, oh my goodness that little belly! a-dor-a-ble! I am so excited to find out what you're having!
good luck to both you and shunae!
Post a Comment