Monday, December 6, 2010

Gingerbread House Fun!

For the past few years we have made it a tradition to build a gingerbread house. I love the ones from Costco, and this year was even better because the house was already put together so we just got to decorate. I have decided that I just need to be a lot more patient and just let my kids do things. They loved it and were so creative and worked together. I was just there to manage the mess and fun!


Ike wanted a picture of him pretending to eat it! We left the house on the table and for the next few days more and more candy was missing from it. I finally had to move it up high so they'd stop sneaking the candy from the house! No one would fess up to eating it though :)


I think it turned out darling! Great job kiddos!

No comments: