Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not Again.....

There is nothing I hate worse then sick kids. Jane had strep throat last week and missed a week of school. She had such a high fever and was so sick. I felt so bad for her. She finally got done with the medicine yesterday and woke up this morning with a stomach ache. I thought that maybe she just didn't want to go school, but she laid around all morning and looked miserable. She stayed home from school once more and then started puking this afternoon. I am thinking she got the flu, which Cal had last week. He had the worse diarrhea while camping and was so mellow and miserable. It has been rough. To top it off Adam is deer hunting for the week and I am alone. I feel so bad for my kids. I hate when they are sick. I am hoping it's a 24 hour thing and she'll be feeling better tomorrow. Needless to say, we are hanging out at home, watching lots of movies, drawing, and eating crackers and 7-up! It's been GREAT! Wish us luck and hopefully she'll be better tomorrow and no one else gets it! Pray for us!

5 comments:

The Martin Family said...

There is nothing worse! and you are alone? Ah! We will remember you in our prayers tonight. Good luck!

Candy said...

I WILL pray for you! That is awful! So far we've been lucky! Jacey had a bit of a belly ache for a couple days, but other than that we've escaped the sicknesses that are everywhere!
Poor Jane! I hope you all feel much better tomorrow. I'm so sorry you are alone! Hang in there friend!

don and jacki said...

Are you sure she doesn't have the "swine" flu? sounds like the same symptoms haley and cheyne had last week, and they both tested positive. hope she feels better soon and hope NO one else gets it.
hang in there!

Kim said...

That stinks! (Probably a little too literally :-) Let us know if you need anything-- I can run to the store and I have lots of Gatorade in the basement!

amy said...

i hope this is the end of the sicknesses! hopefully this just got it out of the way for the season and they'll be healthy and running around like crazy the rest of the winter.