Monday, October 26, 2009

Adam's Deer Hunt


It was successful and we are all better, thank heavens! We are finally all feeling better. After Jane and Cal got the flu, Ike of course got the flu as well. We were all sick and Adam was getting a HUGE deer. I'll I was thinking was, we have no more room for animal heads. But it was a good buck and he was excited. His dad got one as well! They had a great time and lots of fun stories. Good job boys! We're glad your home.


Look what I made while the boys were away and the kids sick. Isn't it darling. I love it. It' my new fall decoration!

4 comments:

The Shelton Family said...

so cute-love it! Is Adam going to mount the deer head? Glad you guys are all feeling better!

DeSpain Domain said...

Glad you all are feeling better. I like your new fall decor, great job.

amy said...

very cute decoration! i miss you guys.

amy said...

oh, and i looooove ikey's smile in that picture :) he is too cute.