We had so much fun sledding down the hill by our house. Adam took the kids a couple of times and I wanted to go check out the kids in action. I usually have to stay home with Cal, but this time I braved it and took him out. He loved it and the kids only last about 3o minutes max so it was great for me as well (i hate the cold).
There were so many kids there I was nervous the entire time that we would have a head-on with someone. We did the small hill quite a few times then braved the big one. Jane is our little daredevil. I didn't dare let Ike go alone on the big hill, so I went with him. Adam couldn't get pictures while holding Cal.
3 comments:
so much fun! the kids are so cute! we thought we would get enough snow around Christmas time to sled but i think we maybe got a 1/4 of an in. We were supposed to get 8 inches!!! You need to email me I have some pics of the kids from when Charlotte and I came to visit: Desiraepitt@Hotmail.com
How cute! For some reason it is weired to see snow again. It has been 80 plus the whole week! We have all been wearing short sleeves and lovin' it.
i still need to go sledding with you guys. little cal looks like he loved it. aaron has a little video camera--i'll bring it with me so the fam can see the kids sledding.
Post a Comment