Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Adorable Baby Girl!

I just had to post these amazing pictures of Jada. She is the cutest thing and it was so fun to have her around during Christmas. It was so sad to see them go back to California. They will be missed and I can't wait to see them again. Before they left they got her pictures taken from this incredible photographer, Mari, Shunae's friend. She did awesome. Here is her blog to see more, AMAZING.
http://www.momentscapturedbymari.blogspot.com/


The darling family!


My personal favorite!

TOO CUTE!

2 comments:

amy said...

she is SO cute! those pictures are awesome. i love the one where she's on the scale. and the family picture is awesome too... i hope i get to see her sometime!

TinaBean said...

Hey Jules!
I can't believe both your brother's just had babies! That's awesome! They are both cute little babies.

I'm jealous of your Hawaii trip...that looked warm and fun.

Talk to you soon.