Today was an adventure for us. I took 3 kids to the dentist today. They actually just looked at Jane and Ike, but that was enough. Jane has been a little nervous about the entire situation, but really did great. She was so cute and hopped up to get x-rays, a cleaning, and was super good when the dentist looked inside. Ike on the other hand, not so good. He didn't want the x-ray's so we didn't push that or the cleaning. The dentist did have me hold him down and he did an exam. The results are.....no cavities and they are both doing great. Keep it up! They were so excited to get a bag full of surprises. Ike loves the toothbrush and has brushed his teeth 3 times already today!

5 comments:
Now all they need is a thorough eye examination.
Sweet pics Julie, love the teeth shots.
Cute pics! I just took my girls to the dentist a couple weeks ago...it was a rough experience!
YES! We do need to get together again, I love hanging out with you. I haven't seen you since before you went to Hawaii...I think it was November! crazy. You guys can come here sometime too if you'd like. whatever is easiest. I really don't mind going up there.
Adam and Julie,
It has been a long time!! I hopped over from Chet and Tiff's blog. You guys have a beautiful family. A lot has changed since the days at I.D.. How fast time flies by! What a cute blog. It is great to see your family. We hope all is well.
Doug and Amanda Stephens
Post a Comment