me, adam, zach, kim, bobette, joe, and amyWe had such a great time in Hawaii. It rained almost everyday while we were there, which was a big bummer, because I wanted to just lay out and catch the rays, but we had fun. We ate lots of good food, I learned to play a tough game of poker with the boys, I read a lot of books, and we hung out at the beach and pool whenever we could. Adam even got in a few games of golf. By the end of the 11 days though, I was missing my kids. We had fun while it lasted though and it was so much fun being with Adam. It made me realize again how much a I love him and appreciate him and how much fun we have together. What a vacation. I hope we can do it again someday! Thanks to the Olson's for a great time and to my family for taking such great care of the kids.
In Oahu, Joe took us to this barber shop that gave the best haircuts and beard trims. It was a lot of fun and quite the experience!
We ate really good food at some really fun places! Adam and I aren't sure we are too in to that, by the end of the trip I was good to come home and cook. But might as well live it up while vacationing!!!This was suppose to be a beautiful waterfall in Kauai, but because of all the rainfall it was a Mucky Muddy brown! Still a great picture of of though!


5 comments:
I am so so jealous! But LOVE your pics, I swear there should be more for 11 days though, LOL. Glad you guys had fun.
Looks like a great time. Glad you guys are back.
It looks like you guys had a blast. You look nice and tan. I am totally jealous! I couldn't tan if I tried. I am glad that you guys had a great time. A vacation with out kids is definately needed once in a while. I am glad that you guys got to go. Welcome home.
Looks like fun, but where in the world did you get snow in Hawaii? You know... to build that snowman lying in the sun with you?
I seem to recognize that farmer tan from the MTC...
Looks like you had a blast - sun or not. I'm jealous.
Hope all is well w/ you and the family in 09.
Post a Comment