Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fort

Today I was cleaning house and Jane and Ike thought it would be fun to build a fort, Jane kept on calling it a "fork" and said that she could build a better one then mom. This is what it turned out to look like. She made a bed inside and was trying to get Ike to take a nap. She is such a little bossy thing. It is her way all the time. We are really trying to work on this. She has a little friend, Ellie, and they play together a lot, but she is just so bossy to her. I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions would be great.



Jane and Ike in the fort! They were getting along and playing so well together. That is really rare. They are usually fighting about something. I was so surprised Ike didn't ruin the fort. They had a lot of fun together.

4 comments:

DeSpain Domain said...

It looks like they had a great time today!

Candy said...

How fun! They are so cute. My kids love to make forts too...they just don't like the clean up, which drives me nuts!

TinaBean said...

Hey Jules,
I used to love making forts! That's so fun. Cal is WAY cute....I think dad's always think the babies are older than they really are and like to play rough, but it looks like the baby likes it!

amy said...

i like the couches in the background!!! i can't wait to see them in person and try them out.