I have the most wonderful husband ever. He is such a great husband and dad. I love him so much and I am so grateful to be his wife. Adam had his 31st birthday on Sunday and we celebrated it at the Olson's with dinner. Adam shares a birthday with his dad, Kim. Kim is a wonderful dad and grandpa. The kids love him and he loves to tease them. This is a picture of the birthday boy's!

This is Adam enjoying one of his gifts for his birthday. Amy, his sister, went all out and bought him this lawn mower. Can you believe that?! I am still in shock. It is AWESOME! Thanks Amy. I got him an Ipod, he got money, cowboy boots, and a great dinner. It was a fun birthday!
Katie had the great idea to get the grandkids together for a picture for grandpa's birthday. Amy met us on her lunch break and took this darling picture of the kids, not all of them turned out like this. By the end we just said let's get one with everyone at least looking at the camera.
(Chloe 3, Jane 4, Ike 2, Sadie 8 months, & Cal 7 months)
(Chloe 3, Jane 4, Ike 2, Sadie 8 months, & Cal 7 months)
3 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin' cute. And happy birthday to Adam! Looks like you had a great day!
are you sure that is kim? i don't remember him looking that old! oh and for adam getting a lawnmower for his birthday is like me getting a vacuum for mine! happy birthday adam, you finally don't look like fred!
What a good looking group of kids, honestly Julie yours are darling. And I love that you guys go all out for birthdays, we do the same, I mean come on we only get one day a year. Happy birthday to Adam!
Post a Comment