Candy tagged me for this one. I've never done this before, but here goes nothing. Here are 8 random things about me, if I can come up with that many:
1. It was always my dream to be a Rodeo Queen one day. I always wanted to have the big hair, cowboy hat, sparkly shirt, wranglers, and boots. Then have a really pretty black horse that I rode around the arena really fast with the little wave!
2. I am very picky about how I load the dishes in the dishwasher. I never had a dishwasher until I got a house. Now I have to put everything in a certain spot and the silverware all has to be together, organized, spoons, forks, knives, etc. all in there own compartment. Weird, I know.
3. My two favorite things to do for housework are vacuuming and mowing the lawn, especially now with the new lawn mower Amy bought Adam. I love to see the clean lines and the smell of the fresh cut grass.
4. I would really like to someday learn how to golf. I think it would be fun to take golf lessons someday and then maybe even get really good at it. I think it would be something fun to do with Adam.
5. I would love to run another marathon someday. I ran one when I was in high school with my best friend, Candy, and I would like to try to do another someday.
6. I love surprises! I love to get them and give them!
7. I love to read children's books! I love to read them with my kids and like to get them as gifts. You can never go wrong with a cute story for a gift.
8. The last random little thing about me is that I love jazzercise! I haven't been able to find it here in American Fork, but loved to do it when I lived up in SLC. They have it in Lyman and I have gone to do it a few times with Bonnie. It is so much fun and a pretty good workout!
There you are the 8 random things about me that I know you were all dying to know. I now tag, Bonnie, Shunae, Katie, Amy, and Myken. I will be checking your blogs soon!
4 comments:
Yee haw you rodeo queen! Those were all fun things to read about you, you did great. Thanks so much for sharing!
first of all, i can vouch for your organized dishwasher ways... and i'm sure you can vouch for my UNorganized dishwashing ways. secondly, next time you're over here i'm pulling out my golf clubs and you can have your first lesson. thirdly, i'd love to see your jazzercise moves... get ready to pull them out next time our families get together!
I think they really do have a jazzercise in American Fork. I saw some old ladies walking out of it one day on Main Street a few years ago...It could still be there!
I can so see you as a rodeo Queen Julie, big hair and all. Hilarious
Post a Comment