We had such a fun Halloween this year. We had a Halloween Party at Grandpa and Grandma O's house over the weekend and then on Monday had a trunk or treat and went trick or treating to a few houses. Adam and I dressed up as Bin Laden and his wife, Jane was an Indian, Ike a grave digger, Calin a Ninja turtle, and Waylon a darling lion!
Adam and I won most original costume!
(I wish I had pictures of everyone. There were some creative costumes....they might be posted later)
2 comments:
I can't stop laughing! That is an awesome bin Laden you have. I hope he didn't go to the airport...or anywhere in public for that matter. Too funny!
This is another picture I like that I display life size in my room. Being able to walk up to her in the privacy of my home and spend time admiring her and kissing her is absolutely wonderful, especially since the display is warm and silky smooth because it seems like she comes to life and I am really getting to kiss her.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi814dGSTZrUD7oV3eGEo7XGJmAWkCB8SaHgfmoNASSffTVsOdC1eJSDmWWN40rtHIPzuQqCmpQPftuUYx3GlGV3OdAsPFmjaOEAAWgU0bw0AwA9rpa5D-yHnaLCUzzVLKzlxmrCJqoYlbG/s0/IMG_6623.JPG
Post a Comment