Saturday, October 29, 2011

10 Months Old!

I really can not believe my baby is 10 months old. Time flies. Waylon is such a fun baby. He is so happy and so lovable. Waylon is all over the place and loves to do what the big kids are doing. He crawls everywhere and pulls himself up on everything. He laughs a lot and always has his tongue sticking out. Waylon really loves to cuddle and it's one of my favorite things! He babbles a lot and I tried to get him to say, Ma Ma, but all that comes out is Da Da. It's hilarious. We feel so blessed to have this little stinker in our family and look forward to seeing him grow so much more! We love you Waylon!

2 comments:

DeSpain Domain said...

I love his tongue thing. He reminds me so much of Jane when she was little. Such a little cutie.

Candy said...

so cute! Sayla does the same thing! I'll say, "MA MA!" and she'll repeat and say, "DA DA!" every. single. time. it's so funny.

miss you Julie.