I REALLY can't believe that Calin turned 4 years old. My how time flies! We absolutely adore this kid. He is SO much fun and such a good kid. Calin is very imaginative and loves to pretend. He loves to watch a movie and then he is a character from the movie for at least a couple of days. He either plays with the toys, if we happen to have something that resembles the movie, or he dresses up as someone in the movie. It is hilarious! Right now he is big into Ninja turtles. He dressed up as one for Halloween and then Aunt Katie made his birthday by decorating this AWESOME Ninja turtle cake. Cal was in heaven.
At four years old Calin loves to play pirate legos, pirate playmobil, sword fight anyone around. Loves to make Waylon laugh and plays really well with Jane and Ike. Calin loves preschool and playgroup and thinks he is just as big as Ike and Jane. He thinks he is SUPER brave, but Uncle Zach and Joe always test his limits. He loves to watch scary movies, Scooby Doo or Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, etc. He loves to snuggle with his dad. My all time favorite right now is when I said, Hey it's time for bed and Calin looks at Adam and says, "Hey dad it's snuggle time!" I get jealous at how he loves to cuddle with Adam way more then me ;) He loves to draw and cut things out and build things out of paper and other random things around the house. He still has a favorite "Peter Pan blanket" because it's green that he loves to rub!
Calin had a fun birthday this year. I need to get more in to birthday's with my kids, maybe next year. I am a pretty low key mom with that stuff. Calin's birthday was on a Sunday and happened to be on the same day as our primary program, which I'm in charge of, so he got a little ripped off, but was still happy! (thanks to the cake Katie made)! Grandpa and Grandma Shelton came on Saturday and took Cal, Jane, and Ike bowling. Calin ended up winning! He even got his very own bowling pin! He loved it.
So, before the wonderful cake, he got to take treats to preschool. He really wanted Ninja Turtle cupcakes, I did my best!

Decorating the cake at Aunt Katie's house. This was quite the process and was a lot of fun! Thanks so much Katie for making Calin one happy boy!
He got lots of cool toys! This was one of the favorites, that took me, Ike and Cal two days to figure out! Love Legos!

No comments:
Post a Comment