Monday, January 3, 2011

Waylon 5 Days Old


I couldn't resist not posting this darling picture of Waylon. There will be more to come, but I had to post that at 5 days, he is 5 lbs 15 oz. and doing great. We love him so much and he has been so good so far. We have really been enjoying this little guy. My sister in law, Amy, who takes amazing pictures came over and took pictures of him. I am so excited to get them. Here is a little preview!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Are you even kidding. Soooooo cute. I love it and better be getting some updates. I just realized i only have a pict of Jane. HELP a sister out would you.

Amy said...

He is gorgeous!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!!

Ashlee said...

So excited for you! He is such a cutie, just like his brothers ans sister! What a cute family you have!!! I hope you and baby are doing well! ((HUGS))

Candy said...

what the what?! HOW ON EARTH did I miss the post where you announced you HAD YOUR BABY?! AHHH! I am freaking out and feel so bad.

He is ADORABLE julie! Seriously! And we need to get together. You with your 3 boys and 1 girl. And me with my 3 girls and 1 boy. We fit together perfectly.
Oh I hope you are feeling well and taking it easy. What a gorgeous family you have and I am so truly happy for you. I Love the name, it fits perfectly.
Can't wait to see more pics and hear more updates. Love and miss you girlie!

katie said...

congrats!!!! and i love the name waylon. waylon jennings all the way. lol
very cute and can't wait to see him in real life!

xoxo