Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reese and Waylon


I finally got to see my new niece, Reese Morgan Shelton. Travis and Shunae had their beautiful baby girl on December 20th. She is such a doll. I had sick kids and bad weather and wasn't able to get to see Reese. Then I had Waylon 9 days later and wasn't able to go anywhere. Finally Travis and Shunae came down to visit and we both got to see each others new babies. They are 9 days apart and both so dang cute. It's going to be fun to have babies the same age.
Thank heavens they are both really mellow babies. We both needed them. I didn't realize how small Waylon's head is, but next to Reese it looks tiny.

New proud mommies!


Cal (3), Jada (2), Jane (6), Reese (4 weeks), Ike (4), and Waylon (3 weeks)
Quite a day! Thanks for coming down! I love these guys! They are so much fun and so easy going. It's always lots of laughs with Trav and Nae!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oh my heck Waylon has totally changed. He is so cute of course. I loved the pics of both babies. So fun for me but then again I am sleeping.(ha ha) You lucky new moms I can't wait to hold him but I'm afraid there is going to be a big line.