I decided to put Ike in a 2 day a week preschool with our neighbor friend Zoe. He loved it. He thought he was big stuff with his Handy Manny backpack and going to school. He was super proud when I picked him up to show me all the things he made and he had lots to tell me. It's going to be a lot of fun!
3 comments:
he does look big! all grown up :) i love the "first day of school" pictures... jane's is way cute too, i meant to comment on that one. your kids are so cute!
Ike is so cute! He looks so old all of the sudden!
I set up my stuff tonight at the boutique show. I am in the garage, right by the check out stand. I'm crossing my fingers I actually sell something!
We totally should get together. Now that kids are in school, it gets a bit trickier, but I really do want to see you.
So fun, I really really wish that Mya could have been there with the two of them. You will love Ms. Liza!
Post a Comment