Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten


Jane was so excited to start Kindergarten. It has been a lot of fun getting up in the morning and getting her ready for school. She loves to pick out what she is going to wear and looks darling everyday. I wish I would have taken pictures of her outfits. She is so darling. This is the first day of school and of all things she picked to wear a skirt. LOVED IT! If you know Jane she hates to wear dresses and skirts and also tights (leggings). Sad thing is I bought her quite a few for school. She hates wearing them but she does it for school.


Jane doesn't give me too much information about what she does at school, but she is loving it and has even made some new friends. She is growing up so much and I love it. I love you Jane and keep up the good work!

2 comments:

DeSpain Domain said...

Great job Jane! You always look so cute. It is fun to see you in a skirt :)

We are excited to see you tomorrow.

The Martin Family said...

Jane is so dang cute. My girls would wear skirts or dresses everyday. I have to encourage shorts or capris. Funny how different kids are.

Hey, I have a request. I remember at Katie's shower for Chloe that was at your home you gave her the CUTEST blanket. It had lines sewn diagonally and then cut. I loved it then and I want to make one for myself. ...for the new baby due in January.
Can you please email instructions/tips.
martinsound@yahoo.com
THANK YOU!