Friday, June 5, 2009


I finally got Ike in for his 3 year check up. He was so brave and so friendly with the Doctor. He is really healthy and growing so much. He now weighs in at 31 lbs. and is 37" tall. He is so much fun and I couldn't image life without him. He makes our house lots of fun. Ike has such a tender heart. He is always willing to snuggle and give out lots of hugs. He is such a good big brother to Cal and has really taken him under his wing. He is always calling him, his buddy. Ike has such an imagination and loves to play with the trucks and cars. He is really pretty good a sharing and wants everyone to be happy. Ike is full of energy all the time. He goes all day long nonstop.


Amy is so great with photography. She took this darling pictures of Ike and the kids and really captured each of their personalities.


We love you Ike!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Julie, he is such a doll! I've loved being able to hang out with him this last little while, what a cutie he is. And I LOVE all your fishing pics, how dang fun! You guys caught tons of fish, very cool.

Hey I put a cute pic of all the kids in the pool at Myken's but Ike and Cal weren't there, sorry!