Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Face Painting


Thanks to Chloe's carnival birthday party at the first of the month, my kids have wanted to paint there faces everyday. They have come up with some pretty good ideas. We have had friends enjoying in the fun!


Ellie, Sydney, Jane, and Ike


Indian, Jane


Ellie, the Tiger


Ike, the Indian Tiger


HOW!


Sid, the kitty cat


Jane, the clown

Ellie, the alligator


Zoe, the puppy


Just Cal, the cutie!


Ike, the monster truck!

3 comments:

amy said...

how funny! i think the clown painting is my favorite.

DeSpain Domain said...

You really made the most out of the paint! I have to agree with Amy. I love the clown face on Jane.

BriemTeam said...

Your the best! What more could I ask for, a face painting, running buddy, father's day coupon book making, babysitting, fun, great neighbor. I'm so grateful for you. Love Ya!