Friday, June 26, 2009
1st accident
So, I have made it through 3 kids and I just got my first experience with rushing to the doctor. I tried to get a picture, but they turned out awful. But, Cal was chasing me around my bedroom and fell and hit his head on my dress. He split open his forehead right above the eyebrow. It was pretty deep and split right open, with quite a bit of blood. Thank heavens my mom was hear staying with me. I called the doctors office and they told me they couldn't get him in for stitches for 2 hours, I ran over to Myken's and they helped me put on a butterfly band aid and I decided to take him in somewhere to be stitched. I came back home and the doctor had called back and told me to bring him right in. We rushed to the office, which is really close, lucky for me, and they got him right in. Dr. Arnold was amazing with him. He decided to just super glue it together, because it was such a clean split and because Cal would probably pull out the stitches. It was tramatic for him and me, but we made it through. He has a nice bump on the head and losts of super glue in his eyebrow! Thank heavens it wasn't more serious. Love you Cal! Poor thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my!!! poor guy. im so terrified of that sort of thing happening! glad he's ok now!
aww.. poor cal :( i hope he feels better. i'm glad it wasn't worse!
poor little guy! We had to super glue Jacey's head together too. It is so scary! hope he is feeling ok!
Post a Comment