It was on my list this morning to take some pictures of my flowers that are coming up that I planted in the fall and weed my flowerbeds. I was so excited. This is what we got instead this morning......ARE YOU SERIOUS! Where are you SPRING?!
OH MY GOSH, seriously! That is so crazy! Sometimes I forget that it is snowing and SOO cold other parts of the US, like a little bit north of us! OK...I'm thankful to be here and to be cold yesterday, but NOT that COLD! I'm so sorry! SPRING will come!
Julie, It looked like Easter was so much fun...wish we could have been there! The dresses look adorable, I can't wait to get Jada's:) I am still crossing my fingers that you guys can come out in May. It would be so much fun:)
6 comments:
LOL! Seriously! Come on mother nature, get it figured out!
your picture does look pretty though...more so if it was December or January!
OH MY GOSH, seriously! That is so crazy! Sometimes I forget that it is snowing and SOO cold other parts of the US, like a little bit north of us! OK...I'm thankful to be here and to be cold yesterday, but NOT that COLD! I'm so sorry! SPRING will come!
my thoughts exactly.
Julie, It looked like Easter was so much fun...wish we could have been there! The dresses look adorable, I can't wait to get Jada's:) I am still crossing my fingers that you guys can come out in May. It would be so much fun:)
ditto on amy's comment!
Hello fellow blogger! I am glad you found us:)
Post a Comment