So...this is what the kids to in the morning while I am getting ready....

I know a little dangerous if they poke them in to far, but they are pretty careful and they think it is so funny. Cal was the first to try it and was getting so mad and crying when they would fall out.

I'm not sure how well the teeth got brushed.
Like the addition of the headband. Her own doing, but she decided it might fall off at school...thank goodness.

After I took the pictures they wanted to look at themselves. Jane said, man Ike's is way up is nose. I think it just looks that way in the picture. It wasn't that far up there, I hope.
Silly kids gotta love 'em!
3 comments:
Those are awesome pictures! Don't let Layne see, though-- Mr. Ear Doc has a thing with putting stuff in ears. Go Figure. :-)
lol! awesome. Keep those in a safe place, then blow them up real big, right about the time they turn 16! ah haha!
they are all so cute!
It is amazing what kids do to entertain themselves. I love the pictures, so cute! It is fun to watch Cal do what Ike and Jane are doing. He is getting so big.
Post a Comment