Not too much has been happening around the Olson house. But I did want to blog these cute moments of my boys. Ike was so proud of the bubbles he blew in his milk one night at dinner and Calin is a lefty. He uses his left hand to eat all the time. That's after Grandpa Shelton! Too Cute! I love it. They are both at such fun stages. Calin is finally able to really play with the kids and thinks he is so big. I think they are the cutest boys ever!!!!

Cal eating ice cream left handed. It is so funny, because he always has to have some type of utensil when he eats. He is so messy!
Cal eating ice cream left handed. It is so funny, because he always has to have some type of utensil when he eats. He is so messy!
No comments:
Post a Comment