Thursday, March 5, 2009

Birthday Poster

So tomorrow is Jane's big day. She is turning 5 and is pretty excited about the whole thing. She got to celebrate her birthday today at preschool. They sent home this poster that we put pictures on and decorated and then she took it to class and told all the kids about it. She wanted me to come along and help her. It was really cute. Then they sang Happy Birthday to her and she got to wear a birthday crown. She brought the kids a birthday treat, rice krispy treats, not homemade, her choice. (I'm not complaining) She was really excited and I am so proud of her. Miss Shawna said that Jane was so fun to have in preschool and that she is always really nice to everyone. That made me so happy, we are working on being nice to everyone all the time at home and sometimes that is a little difficult for Jane, but we are trying. She is such a blessing in our family and I love her to pieces. She is just growing up so much and I am so excited about it. I am excited for this new adventure in our lives and we are all ready to move to it. I love you and I will post more tomorrow on her birthday. She's got big plans!!

On the poster is has her name, Jane Elizabeth Olson. Then she is 5 years old, her favorite color is green, her favorite animal is a cat, and her favorite food is pizza. We have a picture of her, then a picture of the family, her favorite place to be is at The Muddy camping, she wants to be a mom when she grows up, her favorite thing to do is ride her bike (without training wheels), and if she had one wish, she would wish for a candy house.
It was a lot of fun to help her make this.

3 comments:

DeSpain Domain said...

Neat poster! I have to see that up close, I love the drawing that she did. See you tomorrow on her big day.

Candy said...

LOL...a candy house? that is awesome. Go Jane.
She is such a cute girl and I can't believe she is five. I remember when she was just a few months old, and we stopped to see you. can't wait to hear more about the big day!

Amy said...

Julie, she is such a cutie! I can't believe she is 5, wow!