Sunday, November 9, 2008

Look Who's Walking!

Calin turns one this week and he has started walking already. He is really is doing it all by his self. He isn't that stable yet, but he is trying and it has been a lot of fun. I am so glad that he has finally gotten brave enough to go for it. He can now survive Ike and Jane, I was worried there for awhile :)


Such a BIG BOY!

4 comments:

The Shelton Family said...

Yeah Calin! What a cutie.

Candy said...

Oh that is so cute! It is so fun to see them walking, they are like little people now, and not just a baby. He is a doll!
And Jane looks so cute for her primary program too.

DeSpain Domain said...

I love his expression in those pictures, he is so proud. Way to go Calin!

Cassie said...

Hey Julie, here I am blog stalking and found yours. I don't think I have seen you since Ike was a baby at some family reunion. Your kids are so cute!