adam and julie jane, ike, calin, and waylon
holy mother that thing is huge!good job Adam!Yay for you Julie to have your husband back....Hey, the other day I saw a sign on Etsy that said, "We interupt this marriage for hunting season."funny and true huh? we need to get together!
Holy cow, that thing is HUGE!!! Glad your hubby is back!
My hubs is going to FrEaK out!! He got his first elk this weekend. It was a big cow. I will have to show him this. AWESOME!
Wow! You must be proud to be married to such a mighty hunter
wow is that going in your master bedroom right above your bed?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
holy mother that thing is huge!
good job Adam!
Yay for you Julie to have your husband back....
Hey, the other day I saw a sign on Etsy that said, "We interupt this marriage for hunting season."
funny and true huh?
we need to get together!
Holy cow, that thing is HUGE!!! Glad your hubby is back!
My hubs is going to FrEaK out!! He got his first elk this weekend. It was a big cow. I will have to show him this. AWESOME!
Wow! You must be proud to be married to such a mighty hunter
wow is that going in your master bedroom right above your bed?
Post a Comment