He was so scared. I felt bad for him, but couldn't resist the photo moment. I couldn't get him out. Adam had to come and finally after a few minutes we figured out how to get him out of there. This is so Ike. Always testing the boundaries and pushing the limits. Needless to say, the banister is now off limits at Grandma and Grandpa O's.
Safe at last!
Will you try that again Ike?!
Will you try that again Ike?!

4 comments:
That is so funny! I just took a picture of Asher in a similar predicament that I need to post.
LOL! Poor little guy! That is so sad and so scary for him! I think Keira would do something like that. i think once on an episode of Full House, DJ and Kimmy were babysitting a little boy who did the same thing. They lathered him with butter and tried to pull him out. So maybe next time you can try that. haha! How did Adam get him out?
he is so funny, i love little ikey
That is halairious! Kendyl actually got her head/body stuck in a chair today. I would have taken a picture, but she was screaming bloody murder, Chet wasn't home, and I had to unscrew 4 bolts with pliers to take the bottom of the seat off. It was quite dramatic.
Post a Comment