Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Uh-Oh

Last night I was giving the kids a bath. I bathed Calin first because he was covered in bananas from dinner. He loves the tub and gets so excited to get in the water. I got him out and dressed and then put Jane and Ike in. Calin was standing up next to the tub and Adam called. I ran in to get the phone and came back to find Calin had fall in to the tub. This is how I found him. I panicked for a mintue and then we all laughed. I don't know how he fell in or what happened but he fell in and was sitting up. I let him finish the tub with the big kids in his PJ's. In the future I will be more responisble and not let him fall in. But I couldn't resist the picture. It was funny!

4 comments:

Candy said...

That is so funny, and Calin looks so proud of himself too!

Amy said...

What a sweet little grin he has. He does look so proud, but how scary. Good thing Jane and Ike were there to catch him. What a cute pic.

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

That is hilarious! He is so cute and has the best little personality! I haven't seen you in forever. It's sad now that summer's over, and we can't do the slide at myken's.

Loni said...

Hey Julie- It's Loni. Not sure if you remember me but we took the kids Bowling when Thanksgiving Point was way too busy. Anyhow I was just blog stalking a bit and found you and just wanted to say hi. Your family is sooo cute! and I love the pic of Cal in the tub in his clothes. That is a priceless picture.