Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Calin's Stats!


I finally got Calin in to the doctor for his 9 month check-up, even though now he is almost 11 months. He is so much fun and getting more fun everyday. He loves to give kisses and is the most lovable little boy. Amy has taken some darling pictures of him, so when I got those from her I'll post them. He is crawling everywhere and standing up. He finally learned to clap and now stands up and claps without holding on. He can walk along the furniture and the walls and is so close to walking. I don't think it will be long. He is a really good to go to bed and nap, but is still waking up in the night, he goes right back to sleep with a binky. I have cut back quite a bit on nursing and the doctor told me to start him on whole milk. He loves it.
We love you Cal.
Weight: 17.4 (i thought he was such a chunker, but he isn't even on the charts. The doctor said he isn't going to be very big and the whole milk should help.)
Height: 27.5" ( about the 5%)
Keeping Growing Cal!

1 comment:

Candy said...

I can personally attest to the cuteness of that little boy. Calin is a doll baby and so sweet! Not even on the charts! So funny...for all he eats, that is crazy huh?
So cute!