Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FUNNY IKE


What a character. Ike is so much fun is growing up so fast. We all love him so much.



Ike and Cal!



Rock Star!



Yummy!

5 comments:

Candy said...

What a sweet little boy! I wish I could meet him and hang out with you guys! Fun pictures.

Mel said...

Hi Julie, it's Mel - Chet's sister. My mom and I came across your blog & couldn't help but admire your cute kids. They must of got their looks from you - just kidding Adam. Hope all is well with you guys. Maybe we can talk Tiff into joining this blog world too...

Amy said...

Ike is adorable! I especially love the one of him in the pink hat. This could be black mail later huh? Your kids are so dang cute Julie.

Mel said...

Thanks for the comment. Your kiddos are too cute as well. Maybe we can arrange dates in a few years - just a few. Have a great Mother's Day.

Emily said...

Ju-la. Hi, it's your long lost track friend Emily Isom. I am totally blog hopping and saw your name on Tina's. I thought it might be you and it is. Cute fam. I didn't know you had three kids, and an Ike. I have an Isak. Love it. So, yep, just thought I'd say hi.