
Instead of cake I made this delicious rice krispy treat roll and root beer floats. It was so good!

Blow out the candles!

The Rudy's gave him this fun lawn mower that blows bubbles.

Ike loved his bubble mower.

Grandpa and Grandma Shelton gave Ike this really fun Big Wheel! He can reach the pedals!

Mickey Mouse ears! Aunt Katie gave Ike these. He loves Mickey Mouse!

Look who's two!

Ike got some really fun presents. Zach and Amy gave him this really cool gun that really shoots the bottles off the log and some Hulk hands, that he was terrified of. It was hilarious!

Ike enjoying something he didn't get. This is Zoe's (neighbor girl) four-wheeler, but Ike loves it and is not to bad driving it. He is a little dangerous and doesn't quite understand that to stop you just let go of the button. He went right up the flower bed mound and tipped it over. Other then that he does alright. Maybe for Christmas, Ike!

This is what happens when you share a birthday! Ike and Natalee's birthday are just one day apart so we went out to Wyoming to celebrate. We had two parties and a lot of fun, but by the end we had a little too much. We caught Ike in the act of pinching Natalee's cheek. Later on, Ike got smashed and a black eye. So much for 2 year pictures any time soon!

Ike and Natalee showing off the battle wounds!

Let's kiss and make it all better!

We really do love each other!
6 comments:
Looks like such a fun b-day party! What a cute little 2 yr old Ike is. I want to email you but I don't have your email address:) Mine is tinaredmon@hotmail.com....EMAIL ME so we can catch up better k?
Julie he is adorable. I can't believe he is two, wow how time flies. It's been good to see you lately, you're seriously adorable. Come to my party if you can.
We are sorry we couldn't be there! Ike is the cutest little boy. Can't wait to see you guys!
Fun party! Your rice krispy roll treats were soooo good. I'm glad he had a good birthday. You are such a good mom.
Today has been so fun. I have found so many of my friends blogs. I did not know you guys had one. It is way to cute. I will be one of your biggest fans.
He is just so cute! We need to get these boys together.
Post a Comment