Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wrangler Butts!


Too cute! On Saturday we did a little yard work and Jane and Ike wanted to be like dad and wear their wranglers. Grandma O has been telling me for a long time that I need to get a picture of this. They have the cutest bums!

3 comments:

TinaBean said...

I love Wrangler Bums! Your little girl is a supermodel! She's so cute, your boys are handsome too. I still can't believe you have 3 kidlets! What is your email address?

Amy said...

Julie,
Hilarious!! I love the wrangler butts, especially Adams LOL! I am excited you have a blog, hope you don't mind that I added you to my friends. What a fun way to catch up on each others little families, as if Myken couldn't catch me up, it's just funner to see pics.

BriemTeam said...

Love it! I've gone and done it myself. Ours in www.mykenmatt.blogspot.com
Come home soon! We miss you!