This weekend we spent it out in Wyoming at Grandpa and Grandma's. Grandma was in charge of the Junior Prom so we got to go and watch the floor show dance and Haylee was one of the little girls that gave out the crowns. We had a lot of fun. Aunt Bonnie did all four of the girl's hair and they were all decked to the hilt! Jane thought it was pretty fancy. She loved all the girls in the pretty dresses! We had a lot of fun.
Oldest to the youngest!
Ashlee (7), Haylee (5), Jane (4), Natalee (2), Ike (1), Calin (5 months)
4 comments:
How fun is that. Jane looks adorable. Is this a tradition with the fam? What a cute idea.
WHAT?!!! I was in WY this weekend too. And...I almost called you to see if we could stop by your house, but we didn't have time. Oh, I wish I could have seen you and your three little cuties. Brock got married on Friday, so we went home for the wedding and just got back tonight.
So you saw I gave in and started one. This is darling. Jane looks so cute. We missed you guys. Hope Calin's feelin better. I need to call you. I Love Love the Wrangler Butt picture!
Wish we could have been there! The kids all look so cute and I bet the girls were lovin' it.
Post a Comment