Cal looks so big in that picture. Good job on the blog. I'm excited to see what the Olson clan is up to. Love the jeep picture!!! Thanks for being such a great wife and mom. Love, Grandma O.
You must just be posting more pictures. I just saw a few more taken at the Olson 'Highland Winds. They are darling pictures. Keep up the good work. Grandma O
Thanks for telling us that you had a blog....we found it off Bonnie's. Anyway, we can't believe how much Cal has grow since the last time we saw him! He is turning into a little man...so cute!
Ummm.....Where in the heck did you come from??? I couldn't believe I had a comment from a Julie...I was like...hmmm is this who I think it is? I have missed you so much and have not seen my long lost high school buddy in YEARS!!!! Thanks for leaving me a comment....I had no idea you even knew I had a blog! Where do you live? And I had NO idea you have 3adorable little kids...I only knew you had the first little girl!! It's so good to hear from you!!!! What a cute little family you have!
HOLY CRAP am I excited that you've set up a blog! I couldn't believe it when I saw I had a comment from "julie." I miss you so much! It will be so fun to see pics of you and your kids and hear about your little life. I wish we lived closer so we could share our stresses and joys of having a 4yr, a 2yr, and a little baby! Yipes!
5 comments:
Cal looks so big in that picture. Good job on the blog. I'm excited to see what the Olson clan is up to.
Love the jeep picture!!!
Thanks for being such a great wife and mom.
Love,
Grandma O.
You must just be posting more pictures. I just saw a few more taken at the Olson 'Highland Winds.
They are darling pictures.
Keep up the good work.
Grandma O
Thanks for telling us that you had a blog....we found it off Bonnie's. Anyway, we can't believe how much Cal has grow since the last time we saw him! He is turning into a little man...so cute!
Ummm.....Where in the heck did you come from??? I couldn't believe I had a comment from a Julie...I was like...hmmm is this who I think it is? I have missed you so much and have not seen my long lost high school buddy in YEARS!!!! Thanks for leaving me a comment....I had no idea you even knew I had a blog! Where do you live? And I had NO idea you have 3adorable little kids...I only knew you had the first little girl!! It's so good to hear from you!!!! What a cute little family you have!
HOLY CRAP am I excited that you've set up a blog! I couldn't believe it when I saw I had a comment from "julie." I miss you so much! It will be so fun to see pics of you and your kids and hear about your little life. I wish we lived closer so we could share our stresses and joys of having a 4yr, a 2yr, and a little baby! Yipes!
Post a Comment