Saturday, December 13, 2014

Shelton Family Party

 We went out to Wyoming to celebrate Christmas with the Shelton family.  We had a special visitor!

 Cal whispered what he wanted to Santa!

 All the grand kids with Santa and Grandpa and Grandma Shelton!

 I didn't think Waylon would even get close to Santa, but he was the first one and jumped right up on his laps!  He told him he wanted the, blue power ranger mask, the red power ranger mask, the yellow power ranger mask, the pink power ranger mask...he got done and ran up to me and said, I forgot the green mask!  

 Ike's turn!

We got to open gifts.  The boys got marshmellow guns from grandpa and grandma and Waylon got a cool sword.  Jane got a sketch art and lots of fun things!  I am so grateful for my family!  We always have such a good time together.  We usually always have a dance party and some type of friendly, who can stand on their head, do the most push ups, handstand, and whatever fun!  I am so grateful to have all of them!

No comments: