Monday, December 8, 2014

I Love To See The Temple....

 We ventured downtown to see the lights at temple square for family night.  We had a good time.  There were a lot of people, but we braved the crowd and got to see all the lights and enjoy the temple.  I just love this family of mine and so glad I get to be with them forever!  

Funny side note... everywhere and anywhere we go Adam usually gets stopped by someone who tells him what an awesome beard he has.  Of course, at temple square we had a guy stop us and talked to Adam about his beard and then wanted to take a picture with him.  Adam said he felt like a super star.  
But what makes this even better is that this past weekend Adam was working at our house and was using a huge drill to put in some gates, he was pushing super hard on the huge drill to get it to go through metal and his beard actually got caught in the drill and seriously yanked out a HUGE chunk of his beard.  It was super painful and could have been a serious accident.  Luckily he has a thick beard that he can just do a little comb over and hide the bald spot.  I couldn't believe it.  It had to be so painful.  That beard though....(I love that in this picture it just blends in to his sweatshirt;)

No comments: