We got the chance to see Willie Nelson in concert in St. George. Uncle Zach met us their from Vegas, so we decided to take Calin, since Zach is he best friend and he hadn't see him for FOREVER!
We had a lot of fun enjoying Willie and it was so much fun to have Calin come along. The other fun thing about this trip is on the way down to St. George Adam and I were signing papers on a new house! We bought a new house in Bluffdale! We got a house, barn, water rights, and 2.5 acres! We were so excited!!!!
Kim and Bobette came with us too!
Willie was good. It was so funny because he kept forgetting the lyrics to a few of his songs. Finally he stopped the band and said, "let's do one I remember!" He is 81 years old and gave a good concert! It was fun!
I am so in LOVE with this man!
No comments:
Post a Comment