Monday, March 10, 2014

Mustache Party!

 I can't believe I have a 10 year old!  I love this girl.  She is a spunky fun girl.  I always thought I would have a girly girl, but was I wrong.  This girl is all her own and I love it.  She loves basketball shorts, t-shirts, ponytails, basketball, hunting, playing outside, baseball, bike riding, drawing, and anything with her dad!  She has been a lot of fun, but STOP GROWING UP!

 Lunch date at Chick-fil-a!

 Mustache cupcakes!

 Adam and his Grandpa Ike have secretly been making Jane her very own saddle.  We blindfolded Jane and drove around town for about 3o minutes until we ended up at Grandma and Grandpa O's for a little surprise party!  She was so surprised and LOVED it!  We had her saddle there with Grandpa Ike.  It was so fun!


 Jane is such a fun girl and I feel so blessed to be her mama.  I love you girl!
Happy 10th Birthday!





No comments: