Let the fun begin!Beware: there are a lot of pictures of this. I did it in four parts actually and tried to break it up a little. We got to spend a week in Newport Beach California with Adam's family. His dad and brothers weren't able to come, but we got to spend a lot of fun time with Katie and her family and Amy and her family. We had the time of our lives. I am so sad that I didn't get more pictures, but thanks to Katie I did get some really good ones. We were even able to spend a day with Travis, Shunae, and Jada, but I don't have one picture with them, but we did have a lot of fun visiting with them and seeing how much little Jada has grown. We love you guys! Thanks so much to the Olson bunch for the very very fun time. None of us were ready to come home. Thanks Grandma O! We love you all! Enjoy the posts!
1 comment:
We had such a great time with you guys. All of the kids did so great. Glad we could spend that time together and be apart of Ike's birthday fun. Can't wait for the next trip!
Post a Comment