Wednesday, May 12, 2010

IKE TURNS 4!! (Newport Part 3)


I can't believe this little guy is 4 years old. He celebrated his birthday in Newport, so it was like he had a week long birthday because everything we did he thought was for his birthday. It was so much fun. He is such a sweet boy. Ike is always happy. He has such a tender heart and such a good brother. He is really a sweetheart and melts my heart. I love this boy! As you can see he really loves pirates! Aaaargh Matey!



Had to throw this picture in there! He's too cute! Of course, he loves pirates too!


Only some of the guests! I am such a horrible picture taker. Grandma O and Amy, Aaron, and Sawyer were there too, but I didn't get a picture of them.
Thanks for helping us celebrate guys!


How could I don't post this one! She is too darn cute!



Our Birthday Boy with his cake and best friend, DAD!


Make a wish!


My little pirate! I love you Matey!


Drinkin' his rum! Katie and Chad had brought root beer that Ike loved and pretended was rum! Everything is rum to Ike now! It's so funny! (once again thanks to Kate for the cute pictures).

1 comment:

amy said...

happy birthday ike! he was so excited for his big day (week)... how fun :)