Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas.....


On Sunday Adam and the kids started to put together a gingerbread house, it turned out darling!

So proud. The funny thing is, Cal was asleep on my bed while the kids made this. When he woke up I was one the phone in the other room and Adam was outside with the kids. Cal woke up and walked in to the kitchen and when I walked in the kitchen Cal was eating all the candy off the house and just looked up and smiled at me. It was so cute and funny!
He thought he'd hit the jack pot!


Our tree.
We hit the tree lot last week to pick one out. We try to go cut them down, but we didn't make it out this year. This one isn't bad though. Although it did fall over after I had it all decorated.


Our Banister!


Isn't this cute. I made it. I got it off the nannygoat blog. I had it just perfect and when I was hanging it a few broke off, I wasn't about to redo it, it's fine for this year.

4 comments:

amy said...

cute decorations! i especially love the wreath you made. that's funny cal started going at that gingerbread house.. he he

DeSpain Domain said...

We enjoyed coming last week and seeing your decorations. The wreath turned out great!

Amy said...

Okay first your trip to California looks WAAAAY fun! Love the pics and your Christmas is darling!

Fisher Family said...

Hey Julie,
Hope you don't mind that I snuck a peak at your blog from Tina's. I love your Christmas decorations and I must say that your Gingerbread house turned out way better than ours! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!