Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A new Nephew and a one year old!


Sawyer Aaron Britton
Congrats to Amy and Aaron who had their first baby boy today! I have been deathly sick and haven't yet gotten to see him, but I couldn't pass up the chance to show off how darling he is. I can't wait to see him in person. We are so thankful for his safe arrival and look forward to getting to know our new nephew! We love you so much buddy!


I am seriously so jealous of his hair. Look at that mop! LOVE IT!


Look who turned ONE today! Wyatt just turned one and is adorable and so fun. He is always so happy and always willing to give loves! We love you big guy!

2 comments:

Desirae Pitt said...

Sawyer is beautiful! that hair is amazing! congrats amy and aaron!!!

amy said...

Thanks for the post :) Sawyer can't wait to see you and the kids!!!