I might have a little bit of an obession with making these dresses. It's so fun to pick out the different fabrics, so dang cute. Love 'em! I made these for my nieces and friends.
The girls look adorable in them! (many thanks to Calli for teaching me how to make them)
We LOVE the dresses you made for Chloe and Sadie. We get multiple compliments every time they wear them (even from strangers). So cute, thanks again for making them!
OMG! LOVE the dress! i am afraid to let char wear it out! dont want her messing it up! I am thinking she may wear it to my girlfriends wedding rehearsal (shes the flower girl). Thank you thank you!!!
3 comments:
We LOVE the dresses you made for Chloe and Sadie. We get multiple compliments every time they wear them (even from strangers). So cute, thanks again for making them!
OMG! LOVE the dress! i am afraid to let char wear it out! dont want her messing it up! I am thinking she may wear it to my girlfriends wedding rehearsal (shes the flower girl). Thank you thank you!!!
can you make one in my size? i love them!
Post a Comment