Monday, May 11, 2009

He's 3 already!


Happy Birthday Ike. Today Ike turns 3 and I can't believe it. He is such a good boy. He has the most tender heart ever and bring so much laughter and joy into our home. He is getting so grown up and sometimes I forgot that he was only 2 because he would act so much older then that. I am such a proud mom to have Ike as my boy. I love him to death.


This is our little Ivan Keith Olson, born May 12, 2006 10 days early and weighed in at 6 lbs. 10 oz. I must say that he was such a great baby and is still such an easy going, loveable boy.

5 comments:

Candy said...

Happy Birthday Ike! You're going to be a heartbreaker one day!

DeSpain Domain said...

We love you Ike. You are such a good boy and we are excited that you turn 3 today. Happy, happy Birthday!!!

amy said...

happy birthday ikey!!! i love that first picture of him--he looks so big!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, big guy! Doug sure had a good time playing with you today!

Emily said...

I loved the mother's day post. What a fun idea, I'll bet your kids loved it. They are all so beautiful.