He was so cute. He wanted his pencil to put behind his ear, but it was too big. I was wondering why he wanted to do this, but then I say on Handy Manny that Manny has a pencil behind his ear. How funny!
Jane & her tool belt. She has really been in to organizing it and getting everything in it right perfect place, just like her dad.
The kids got to finally get their tool belts. They have been working hard to earn money to get them. They were so excited about them and even more excited that they earned them.
3 comments:
Those belts are so cute. You'll have to tell me where you got them. Asher loves Handy Manny too, but he calls him Mandy Mandy. It cracks me up.
Love the pics Julie! I can't believe how big your kids look, when did they grow up????
oh my gosh, those are cute pictures. the one of ike is now my background of my computer at work. i love that they are so into tools.
Post a Comment