Friday, February 20, 2009

Cal 15 months

From this.....

To this......

eating spoonfuls of sour cream, yuck!

getting in to the computer, naughty naughty...

he thinks he is sneaking the Oreo's.....

He is out of control. In to everything and all over the place. He is so darn cute it's hard to get mad at him, but he sure does test the patience. He is now 15 months old and we haven't yet made it into the Dr. yet, but I'll update his stats later. I love Cal so much and he has been such a blessing to our family. I love his smile, how he is always so happy, how he tries to do everything Jane and Ike do. At 15 months he has about 12 teeth, and eats everything. He has such a good appitite. He says a few words and is really understanding instructions. I love how when he knows we are leaving he gets my shoes and his shoes and then backs up and sits on my lap for me to put them on him. He is a little bit of a mamma's boy, but I don't mind that at all. He loves his dad and has really gotten a bond with grandpa shelton. When I am there he is all about grandpa (cause he lets him get away with anything and everything). He is really growing up and it has been so much fun having him in our lives. We love you Cal!

5 comments:

Candy said...

He is so stinking cute! haha..is he wearing an apron getting into those oreos?
Sounds a lot like Davis! getting into EVERYTHING!

DeSpain Domain said...

Calin is such a cute boy! We just love him. He is growing up so fast. We need to plan on doing something next week.

amy said...

i love him too... such a cutie, inside and out!

Amy said...

He's so darling Julie, i can't believe he's that big. Wow

don and jacki said...

isn't it about time to have another one? can't quit now,,, you make e'm too darn cute!